Start a new topic

Why ban me??

So you've banned my account just because your dervs cannot accept criticism on unfair game play! What a shit scamming conning fucking app this is especially as you won't answer valid questions. Reported to Google play and hopefully take down your fake,scamming fucking smelly Indian app! You really are a piss taking company!!

POKER LEGENDS is a variation of the standard poker card game and provides you with a unique poker experience. All our tables are designed to deliver a perfectly balanced game  ow, for every user. Our professional testing team is regularly monitoring all areas of our game to ensure it's a safe and trustworthy environment for everyone. You may please utilize the MY REPLAY and FAIRPLAY STATS feature included in the menu drawer to understand the game more. [ FAIRPLAY STATS can be found under settings, scroll down ] Also, there is another feature included in the game, which you can access by clicking on the cards button that is found below the chips button on an active table [ Left side of the screen - vertically aligned buttons ]. Here, the order of the combination is listed based on the priority of the reward pool.

Please refer to the TOS

You were banned likely because of your ass hole behaviour 

Marcos Pootsara very presumptuous of you but hey I guess your giving me advice from your previous experiences my friend

My behaviour is without question, I have 1 account and never been warned or banned. One look at your initial post in this thread and one can understand why you were banned. 

Kindly reach out to us at dev@dtcpoker.mobi along with your concerned account's buddy code.

I just tried to log in on my account over my lunch break, and have also been banned. I have never said or done anything to anyone. I just play poker, guys. Why am I banned for "repeated violations of Terms of Service?" I have done absolutely nothing wrong here, and all my streaks are now at risk of being broken. Can someone please help? Ticket# 212336

We have responded back to your ticket, asking for more information.

I got glitched out. Some of you know me as leafless the unicorn . I didn't have a great wk. Last watching.bball.im in my ok position tdy at about 12 w1. 3 or so . Tells me no connection . What ? Ok . Check then phone takes me down. To nothing. I'd worked all afternoon for cash for the week . Happen to any body else or am I getting a subtle backstab. They were saying my devices didn't work until all the sudden I'm in the bronze league?
I just wrote it. Eric where is my money?
Login or Signup to post a comment